Sunday, January 27, 2013

Neuma ~ Amazing Hair

Have you ever used a product and thought WOW - I love this stuff, sign me up, gotta have it.  Well, when our rep first gave our salon samples of Neuma hair products, that is exactly how I felt.  It was the middle of summer, Tucson had already reached 100+ degrees and the monsoons were kicking up.  As we all know, heat and humidity do not make for a beautiful head of hair......except if you have Neuma in your beauty arsenal!  I used the neuMoisture shampoo and conditioner, argan oil, blowdry lotion and smoothing creme.  This is what Neuma refers to as cocktailing hair products and no, it does not weigh your hair down at all and as insignificant as it is in the grand scheme of things, my hair smelled great but better yet it had never looked and felt more fabulous.  Ever!  My hair was smooth (I have highlights and my hair is on the dry side, prone to fly-aways), soft and it had body.  The best thing for me?  I had that same head of hair on day two without washing & styling it again.  SOLD!  The stuff is awesome and it gets better....

Not only is Neuma great for your hair - it's wonderful for the environment and you.  It is a vegan and organic line that believes in and practices sustainability.  You will not find any synthetic fragrances, sulfates, parabens, glutens, aluminum compounds, neurotoxins, formaldehyde donors, or carcinogens to name a few.  Any fragrances you smell will be compliments of essential oils.  Neuma's hair care adds longevity to your color through plant-derived surfactant system by preventing colour oxidation.  Neuma has complete ingredient disclosure on all products and the formulas used are vegan.  Practically needless to say, there is no testing on animals.  Environmental consciousness is of utmost concern; 90% post consumer recycled HDPE bottles are used and they maintain a paperless operation whenever possible (I have exchanged emails with their corporate office and this is what it said at the footer:  "Please consider the environment before printing this email, because everything matters, thanks and MAKE it a wonderful day")

So it's obvious that I love this product line but I promise you it is not just me.  Our clients adore it.  We had a client that tried it at our suggestion and a few weeks later, she was driving by Images and was compelled to stop by and tell us how thankful she is to us for suggesting Neuma.  She told us she has never liked her hair until now.  I kid you not.  The stuff is that good.  

My two cents on a fantastic product that has done wonders for my hair and countless others.  I suggest it to our clients, my family and friends - if you haven't already tried it, do your hair a favor.  







No comments: